A recent national survey found that almost 65% of United States is obese. Let’s face it! Losing fat is not easy and it is a known fact that 95% of all dieters fail. And the prime reason of failure is dieters don’t see visible results even after putting in huge amounts of effort and give up in despair. Burn the fat Feed the Muscle by Tom Venuto quickly became a bestseller because of one prime reason: It empowers dieters to achieve results and delivers what it promises.
Burn the Fat has been written by Tom Venuto, a successful coach, nutrition consultant, health club manager and has been featured in magazines such as IRONMAN magazine, Natural Bodybuilding, Muscular Development, Muscle-Zine and Olympian’s News (in Italian).
The book starts with a powerful chapter “How to Set Powerful, Compelling Goals That Will Propel You Forward and Charge You Up with Unstoppable Motivation” putting you to an achiever mindset. In summary this is what Burn the Fat will teach you:
- What type of foods are never stored in the body of fat
- Simple metabolism boosting techniques
- How not to count calories and still loose even more weight
- Fat burning secrets that will make your head spin
- How to rid yourself of the fat and make sure it never returns
Value and Effectiveness
Vince Lombadi once said “The dictionary is the only place where success comes before work. Hard work is the price we must all pay for success”. If there is a fault to Burn the Fat, it is that it’s loaded with quality information. It is not recommended for people who keep on looking for the magic pill to lose weight without any effort. As Tom Venuto himself says, there are no “30 lbs. in 30 days” miracles at work here. It’s all about intelligent eating choices, planning, and hard work. Burn the Fat is one of the most complete, detailed, and precise guides to fat loss available in the market today.
Burn the Fat Feed the Muscle comprises:
- A 357 page PDF ebook
- 3 Free Bonus Reports
- Free Updates to the Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle e-book
- Free subscription to the Burn The Fat Clients-Only Newsletter
- Introduction to Burn The Fat, Feed The Muscle
- Chapter 1: Goal setting: How to set powerful, compelling goals that will propel you forward and charge you up with unstoppable motivation
- Chapter 2: Why 95% of all conventional diets fail – And the 8 most powerful strategies to permanently lose fat without diets or deprivation
- Chapter 3: Body composition: How to determine your fat to muscle ratio
- Chapter 4: Charting your progress: How to use performance feedback to get from where you are to where you want to be
- Chapter 5: Metabolic individuality and your body type: Doing your best with what you’ve got
- Chapter 6: The law of calorie balance and the mathematics of losing body fat
- Chapter 7: Secrets of meal frequency & timing: How to turbo charge your metabolism and turn your body into a fat-burning machine!
- Chapter 8: Macronutrient ratios: The optimal combination of protein, carbohydrates and fats for improving your muscle to fat ratio
- Chapter 9: Good fats vs. bad fats: How to speed up fat loss, boost muscle growth, increase energy and rev up your metabolism by eating the right fats in the right amounts at the right times
- Chapter 10: Protein: The muscle builder and metabolic activator – How much you really need
- Chapter 11: Clearing up carbohydrate confusion: Are carbohydrates your friends or foes?
- Chapter 12: How to get as lean as a bodybuilder or fitness model using a new twist on the old low carbohydrate diet
- Chapter 13: Why water is essential for fat loss, how much you need, and what else you should (and shouldn’t) drink
- Chapter 14: The “Burn The Fat, Feed The Muscle” eating plan: How to design your own effective and result producing meals and menus.
- Chapter 15: Supplements: What the supplement companies hope you never find out
- Chapter 16: Cardio training secrets for maximum fat loss: Why it’s better to burn the fat than to starve the fat.
- Chapter 17: Weight training for fat loss: Why diet and cardio are not enough.
- Conclusion: The journey is just beginning.
We haven’t been able to find a bad review of Burn The Fat Feed The Muscle online, it seems the book is rather popular, and the testimonials all seem to be very positive from celebrities down to professional athletes and bodybuilders alike. Burn the Fat and its accompanying bonus volumes is well worth the $39.95 price tag provided you can make the commitment to reading and implementing it. If you are serious about losing weight and sculpting your body to a new level you never thought possible, we highly recommend this publication.